Dear OSNAS Family,
I hope you had a blessed week of rest and time with family. I had the privilege of traveling to Fort Wayne, Indiana where I was invited to perform 9 basketball shows in 2 days at 6 different Lutheran schools. I was able to use this experience as an opportunity to share Christ with thousands of students. As God’s Word tells us in 1 Peter 4:10, “Each one should use whatever gift God has given to serve others.” Here are some things to keep in mind in the days ahead:
- February re-enrollment ends tomorrow! Be sure to complete your enrollment packet online to avoid higher enrollment fees and any loss of financial aid (if applicable).
- Don’t forget to register for the Classical Conference here at OSNAS on March 25th. All attendees will be eligible to receive a $2,500 scholarship off of next year’s tuition. Click here to register.
- Progress Reports will be going out shortly.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences will be on Thursday, March 9th from 6:00-8:00pm. Come to connect with your child’s teachers and receive an update on their progress.
- Originally on the calendar, March 17th was scheduled as a day off because of Teacher Professional Development. That date has been moved to Friday, March 31st. Please see the online calendar for that correction.
- If you would like your child to go on the Sight and Sound Trip, the deadline for half of the payment is on March 7th and full payment on March 14th. If you have questions, contact email@example.com.
Click here for the Thought of the Week
Peace in the Lord +
Let us not grow weary while doing good. In due season we shall reap if we don’t lose heart. Galatians 6:9