Dear OSNAS Family,
Thanks to all who came out to our annual Valentines’ Day Dance sponsored by the PTC (Parent Teacher Connection). The kids had a ball! Valentine’s Day is named after a Christian from the 3rd century who aided Christians and ended up in prison becasue of it. While there, he befriended the jailor and the jailor’s daughter and on the eve of his execution, he wrote an encouraging letter to the daughter and closed it with, “From your Valentine.” As Christians, we are called to spread Jesus’ love not just on February 14th but every day of the year.
Here are some things to note…
- We will have another Parent Teacher Conference Day on Thursday, March 10th from 6-8pm. Elementary teachers will be scheduling a specific time with you. Parents of other grades will be able to come on that day and go from class to class.
- The final $50 for the field trip to Medieval Times is due today.
- Friendly reminder #1 – If your child gets injured and is unable to participate in P.E. class, please send a note with your child that explains why he or she is unable to participate on that day.
- Friendly reminder # 2 – Grades K-4 can wear their gym shorts on P.E. days. All other grades are not permitted to wear shorts unless they are in P.E. class.
- Friendly reminder # 3 – Enroll in February to take advantage of lower enrollment fees and the full percentage of financial aid. This can be done on the Family Portal.
Peace in the Lord +