Dear OSNAS Family,
The students in grades 3-12 had a very blessed trip to Sight and Sound Theatre on Friday. The day was beautiful, the bus ride was pleasant, and the Moses play was outstanding. It was moving to see how the blood of the Passover lambs barred the attack from the Angel of Death and brought about the deliverance of God’s people from slavery. In the same way, Christ, our Passover Lamb, has been slain for our salvation. Having walked through the Red Sea in the waters of baptism, we are washed clean of our sins and are presently making our way through the wilderness to the Promised Land.
- On Wednesday, we will be having a STEM themed Daily Prayer in which some of the students in the STEM clubs will be sharing certain projects that they have worked on this year. All are welcome to attend.
- Next Wednesday during Daily Prayer is the annual Spelling Bee. Buzz, buzz, buzz.
- On May 5th, students in grades 9-12 are invited to go on a field trip to Plaza Margarita to order some Spanish food in Spanish for Cinco de Mayo.
- Mark your calendars for May 12th and 13th to come and see the OSNAS play Godspell at 7pm.
- Finally, don’t forget to get your tickets to come to the Spring Banquet. You will be blessed with performances from the students in the school, fantastic food, and an inspiring message from keynote speaker Pete Hegseth, Fox TV show host and best selling author. If you cannot make it, please pray for the Lord to pour our his blessings on this event.
Peace in the Lord +