Dear OSNAS Family,
Have you heard the expression, “The struggle is real”? This is an accurate description of life in a broken and sinful world. We are all in a battle. Everyday the world, Satan and our own sinful inclinations are fighting against the Spirit that God has given us. In the the midst of the most fiery of trials, we can have confidence that we will emerge victorious as long as our eyes remained fixed on Jesus. Our confidence comes not from our own strength but from God’s promises and faithfulness. He who began a good work in us will carry it on to completion (Philippians 1:6). We are praying for a blessed conclusion to our school year as we fight to the finish!
- Friday is the the Closing Ceremony. All students should be in attendance as this is much more than an Awards Ceremony. It is the exclamation point on a blessed year of God’s goodness and we want to give Him the thanks and the praise.
- Students will be dismissed each day this week at 12:30pm except for the 11:15am dismissal on Friday.
- Students are able to wear their Monday uniforms for this Wednesday!
- Elementary students can purchase Chick-fil-A on Tuesday and all elementary students will be treated to free pizza on Wednesday.
- Thursday is Athletic Awards Night at 7pm in the gym. All athletes on high school teams should be in attendance to receive awards and/or cheer on their teammates. Parents are encouraged to attend as well. Attire is semi-formal and dessert/refreshments will be served.
- Graduation is on Friday at 4pm for our 3 seniors. The service will be in the Chapel and all are invited to attend.
Have a blessed final week of school!
Peace in the Lord +