Dear OSNAS Family,
It’s been a little while since I last wrote. Life gets busy as I’m sure you noticed. We had a wonderful drama production last week. We are very proud of all the students and teachers for coming together to make an excellent night of wholesome entertainment for the school and church community. As we approach the month of June, here are some things of note:
- The Junior and Senior Prom is this Thursday. The following day, high school will not have to report to school and grades K-8 will come for Field Day! All participating students go straight to the gym upon arrival. Dismissal is at 11:15am. Please bring your assigned snack and shirt color.
- Everyone is invited to the Church and School BBQ on Sunday from 12-5pm right outside the church.
- The annual Spring Art Show and Concert is on Wednesday in the gym. Parents can view art at 6pm and the concert will begin at 6:30pm.
- Finals week is from June 13-15. The make-up day in on June 16. Students in grades 5-6 do not have final exams and will not have to report to school for those days.
- Everyone is invited to the OSNAS Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, June 9th at 7pm in the sanctuary. Come to learn about the thoughts for next year and to ask any pertinent questions.
- We will soon be sending out a Summer Reading and Learning document for students entering grades 1-12. Although summer study is not required, we encourage each parent and student to take advantage of this opportunity. It is helpful to have a well balanced summer that includes lots of fun but also training of the mind, body, heart and spirit.
If life gets busy and if anxiety creeps in, remember the words of Jesus… “Martha, Martha, you are worried and upset about many things, but few things are needed—or indeed only one.”
May the Lord help us keep our focus on Him.
Peace in the Lord +