Dear OSNAS Family,
The first quarter of the academic year is in the books. We have been blessed by a great student body! There will always be challenges in education, but the students have done a nice job overall in adjusting to the school’s expectations and growing in the core values of Integrity, Family, Enthusiasm and Excellence. Thank you parents for laboring alongside us to form the hearts and minds of your children by pointing them to the Author of all things. Here are some things to keep in mind for the days ahead:
- First quarter grades are going out this week. You will receive an email from our Guidance Counselor with a link to view these grades. Grades are not what matters most to God. He is most concerned with our heart’s condition. Grades can be a reflection of our heart, but not necessarily so. God’s approval rests with all those who work for Him and not for self or the appro (Colossians 3:23).
- There is a P.T.C. (Parent Teacher Connection) Meeting tonight at 7pm at the school. All parents are welcome to attend to discuss school events and activities.
- On Wednesday, we are having a special Veteran’s Day Daily Prayer. We cordially invite all veterans and parents to attend if they are able.
- Parent Teacher Conferences will take place on Thursday, November 10th from 1-3pm and 6-8:30pm. It is very beneficial for teachers and parents to form partnerships and establish effective communication. Please make it a priority to attend if possible.
- There is no school this Friday in honor of our veterans.
- P.T.C. is putting on a Glow in the Dark Dodgeball event on Saturday. Grades K-6 go from 6:00-7:15pm and grades 7-12 go from 7:30-9:00pm. There is a $7 entry fee and please wear a white shirt to enhance the glow 🙂
- Lastly, Our Savior Youth Group is having a fundraiser at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries on 347 in Port Jeff Station. If you go there today and say you are with Our Savior, the youth group will receive 20% of the purchase.
Peace in the Lord +