Dear OSNAS Family,
Thank you to all the parents who were able to make it out to our Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday. I am very thankful that God has blessed us with so many parents who want what we want for the children not only academically but spiritually as well. Thank you also to the P.T.C. (Parent Teacher Connection) for hosting the Glow-in-the-Dark Dodgeball event on Saturday. The students had a great time! Here are some things to note in the days ahead:
- Grades K-4 will be having a Thanksgiving Lunch and Harvest Fest on Friday. Parents are welcome to attend both the lunch at 11:15am and the Harvest Fest at 1:00pm. Students will be dressed as Pilgrims or Indians who enjoyed each other’s company that very first Thanksgiving at Plymouth.
- The date of the Christmas Concert & Play for Grades K-12 has been moved to December 21 at 7:00pm. The Preschool Christmas Concert will still take place on December 21 at 9:30am.
- On Wednesday we will be announcing the Students of the Quarter as well as welcome back one of our alumni to speak to the students about their experience at OSNAS and at college. All are welcome to attend.
- If you are interested in learning how to Line Dance, the couple that helped with our Parent-Teacher event in the Spring will be giving classes in our gym on Wednesdays starting this week from 7:00 – 8:30pm for $15 per session. Alternatively on Wednesdays starting November 30, you are welcome to join our church for community dinners at 6:00pm and Advent services at 7:00pm.
- Pastor Stelzer writes almost daily on Scripture passages and various societal matters. If you would like to receive these messages, you can subscribe by clicking here.
May Jesus be at the center of your Fall and Winter gatherings and celebrations!
Peace in the Lord +