Dear OSNAS Family,
Thank you to all who were able to attend our special Veteran’s Day Daily Prayer Service on Wednesday. We especially thank the veterans who came and were recognized for their service to our country. As you can see from the photo, the students sang with gusto and patriotism. It was also a blessing to see many parents at the Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday. Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s education.
- There is a PTC Meeting tonight at 7:00pm in the Creation Room for all interested parents.
- OSNAS is hosting a Paint Night this Friday at 6:00pm in the cafeteria. The cost is $30 and this is due to Mrs. Hin by tomorrow.
- The Thanksgiving Feast for students K-4 and their parents is on Tuesday from 11:00-12:00pm. Please refer to the previous update to know what items each grade is responsible for bringing.
- OSNAS is once again participating in Operation Christmas Child. This is an opportunity to bless a child in difficult circumstances with a gift and message of comfort and joy. From those who have participated in the actual distribution, the report is that the kids are most excited to receive the note from the sender and ask translators to read it to them. Students in grades K-4 will be given a brochure with instructions to take home and grades 5-12 will be given one upon request at lunch today. The last day to bring in these boxes is Friday (11/17).
- First Quarter grades will be going out this week and should arrive as a link in your email.
- Click here for the Thought of the Week
God’s blessings on you and your family!
Peace in the Lord +