Dear OSNAS Family,
It was great to see the students and parents having a blast on Field Day. Very surprisingly, the high school boys defeated the dads and the girls defeated the moms in a few epic tug-of-war battles. The parents will have a year to train and redeem themselves next year 🙂 Thank you to the P.T. C. who generously provided ice cream for all the students. It was a Field Day to remember! As we approach the finish line, keep in mind all the different events and release times. Here is a rundown of what’s to come…
- Tonight is the Art Show starting at 5:30pm and Spring Concert starting at 6:30pm. Performing students should report to the Chapel no later than 6:15pm. The younger grades will perform first followed by “The Esthers” our high school ladies choir who will be performing some popular songs from the past alongside a professional band.
- The Student Recital for select students will be on Wednesday at 8:15am in the chapel.
- Locker Clean Out is on Thursday. Students should come to school with a bag that will enable them to carry several books home.
- Thursday night is the OSNAS Town Hall Meeting at 7pm (this was originally on Friday but changed to Thursday). In this meeting, I will report on some of the new developments from this year and next as well as answer questions from the parents in attendance.
- Next week is Finals Week.
- Grades K-4 will come to school from 8:00am-12:30pm Monday to Thursday.
- Grades 5-6 will not come to school Monday to Thursday.
- Grades 7-12 will come to school Monday to Wednesday from 8:00-12:30pm. If a student misses a final, he or she will need to come in on Thursday at 8:00am to make it up. This is only for excused absences. No make-up final will be administered to a student if he or she is unexcused on the day of the final. Please report the reason for the absence before the final in order to avoid a zero on the final.
- On Friday, all grades will be in school from 8:00-11:15am for the end of the year Awards Ceremony.
Peace in the Lord +