Dear OSNAS Family,
We have made it to the final week of school in 2022! It is a blessing to serve in a place where we start, continue and end with the Word of God. As Jesus told Martha while she was hustling and bustling through her house trying to get everything ready and crossed of the list…”Only one thing is truly necessary.” This is always a helpful reminder to me. In a season of activity, preparations and celebrations, let’s keep Jesus in the center. In that vein, here are some ways of keeping the main thing the main thing:
- If you do not have a church family of your own, you are welcome to join us for Christmas Eve Service at 7:30pm and Christmas Day Service at 10:30am.
- Invite a friend or family member to attend our Christmas Concert & Play tomorrow at 7:00pm. You will be blessed! Instructions for the night were sent out last week but can be found also at the bottom.
- We will be having a Christmas Dress-Up Day on Thursday! If a student brings in $5, he or she will be able to wear Christmas themed apparel (e.g. pajamas, sweaters, hats, etc.). Black or blue jeans will be permitted with Christmas tops. In the spirit of giving, all proceeds will go to Garuna Christian Ministry that establishes Christian schools in Southeast Asia (garuna.org).
- There is no school on Friday. Merry Christmas!
Peace in the Lord +
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PLAY/CONCERT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT
- Boys should wear their Wednesday uniform (white shirt and pants) with a red tie.
- Girls should wear a white or red dress for the concert.
- Parents may walk through the halls downstairs with their children to see the lights and decorations between 6:30-6:45pm. The kids did a great job!!!
- All parents should drop off their children in the Pre-K area by 6:45pm.
- If the student is wearing a costume for the play that is not being provided by the school, please bring it Wednesday night and place it in a bag with the child’s name on it.
- Grades K-4 will be changing into their costumes with the aid of the teachers after the concert portion.
- All students participating in the concert and play should plan on being there until the final songs.