Dear OSNAS Family,
Martin Luther King Jr. dreamed of a time when his children would not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. His message which he based on Scripture and the Declaration of Independence has helped carry our country a long way since then. Thankfully, God doesn’t make his judgments on the basis of one’s outward appearance. He looks straight to the heart. Here are some things to keep in mind moving forward:
- Tomorrow during Daily Prayer we will have a speaker from Soundview Pregnancy Services. She will speak to the children about their life saving ministry for the unborn. Next week (1/23 to 1/27), the students will be able to bring in home made items to sell during Entrepreneur Week to support this organization. Students can also contribute to this ministry by filling up a baby bottle with coins if they decide. These bottles will be distributed tomorrow during lunch to the upper grades. Grades K-4 will have a class bottle.
- Student of the Quarter has been moved to next week.
- Tomorrow is a Winter Sports Pep Rally at 2:00pm. All are invited to attend.
- There will be a Classical School Conference in our gym on March 25th from 8:45am to 12:00pm. I will be speaking along with two others about the contrast between public progressive education and classical education. Come find out what specifically sets classical education apart. Admission is free.
- Remember to mark your calendars for the OSNAS Dinner Banquet on Saturday, May 20th. A flyer will be forthcoming so you can share with others as well. Help us spread the word about Our Savior!
Click on the link for the Thought of the Week
Peace in the Lord +
Train up a child in the way he should go so that when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6