Dear OSNAS Family,
We are called to value others above ourselves. We should do this because God did this for us. “He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also along with Him, graciously give us all things?” (Romans 8:32) Once we we recognize our value in God’s eyes, we are in a better position to value others. May God give us strength to grasp our value and put others first.
- Tomorrow is the deadline for the final payment for the Sight and Sound trip to Lancaster. Please send your child in with the balance for this trip if you have not already done so.
- Spring Soccer Training starts this Thursday for grades K-8. Register online at osnas.org.
- The juniors and seniors are hosting a Sport Night on Saturday from 6-10pm. All grades and families are invited to attend for an evening of games in support of the Junior-Senior Gala.
- Don’t forget to register for the Classical Christian Conference that will take place in our gym on March 25th from 8:45-12:00pm. All families who attend will be able to enter a drawing for a $2,500 scholarship. Go to the school’s homepage to register.
- There is school this Friday. The Professional Development day was moved to Friday, March 31st.
Peace in the Lord +
“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.” Philippians 2:3