Our Savior Preschool has been serving the community since 1967. For decades, we have been providing children with a nurturing, Christ-centered environment where they can grow in heart, mind, body and spirit. In addition to learning a variety of academic skills, students learn how to socialize, listen to instructions, and grow in faith and love for Jesus. Students perform concerts for their parents and grandparents and share the songs and Bible verses that they have practiced throughout the year. If you want your child to be well prepared for Kindergarten and the Kingdom of God, we are here to help you achieve that goal.
What your child will learn…
- Calendar, weather, & seasons
- Pledges to American Flag, Christian Flag & Bible everyday
- Bible stories and memory verses
- Writing their name
- Printing letters & writing readiness
- Number recognition
- Critical thinking (compare & contrast, opposites, etc.)
- Using scissors
- Math readiness, writing numbers, finding numbers, and counting
- Art projects based on holidays, seasons and themes
- Painting on an easel
Preschool Days and Hours:
Monday – Friday (5, 3, and 2 day options available)
AM Session 9:00am – 12:00pm
PM Session 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Annual Tuition Rates:
5 full days – $9,800
3 full days – $6,200
2 full days – $5,000
5 half days – $5,300
3 half days – $3,800
2 half days – $3,000
Childcare Days and Hours:
Monday – Friday
7:30am – 9:00am (Before Care)
3:00pm – 5:00pm (After Care)
Childcare Daily Rates:
$7.50 per half hour
You will select your desired hours at the time of enrollment and every month after that. Payment is due before the beginning of each month.
Requirements to Attend Preschool:
- Your child needs to have physical and a physical form must submitted before the first day of school
- An immunization record must be submitted before the first day of school
- Your child must be potty trained – if your child has a bathroom accident we will call you to come up and change him/her
- Everyday we have a snack time, please send in a small snack and a drink for your child (examples: small juice box or water, goldfish crackers, pretzels, gram crackers, etc…) NO Peanuts or Nuts or Candy.
- If you sign up for Childcare you will need to send in a lunch and a snack for snack time. No Peanut Butter and any Nut related food – We are a Peanut Free Preschool. We have a microwave and can heat up lunches if necessary.
- If you sign up for Childcare please send in a blanket, small pillow and a small stuffed toy for your child to snuggle with during our afternoon rest time. We will provide the cot and sheet.
Sample Daily Schedule:
Childcare (Before Care)
7:30 – 9:00 Arrival, Quiet Activities and Group Activities
Preschool (AM Session)
9:00 – 10:00 Welcome Students, Attendance, Pledges, Prayer, Calendar, Weather, Bible Verses and Class Work Time
10:00 – 10:30 Music or Table Toy Time
10:30 – 11:00 Bathroom, Wash Hands, Snack Time
11:00 – 11:45 Play Time
11:45 – 12:00 Story Time and dismissal of Preschool Students
Preschool (PM Session)
12:00 – 12:15 Clean up, Bathroom, Wash Hands
12:15 – 12:45 Lunch Time
12:45 – 1:30 Play Time
1:30 – 1:45 Story Time
1:45 – 3:00 Rest/Quiet Activities
Childcare (After Care)
3:00 – 5:00 Snack, Play Time and Group Activities
The Goals of Our Savior New American Preschool
· To provide opportunities for physical activity.
· To develop muscular coordination, poise and grace.
· To participate in physical recreation.
· To develop a sense of responsibility.
· To develop self-reliance.
· To develop a reasonable amount of self-control.
· To develop initiative and creativeness.
· To learn to follow simple directions.
· To learn to ask questions.
· To learn about the world around us.
· To develop language ability.
· To learn to get along with others.
· To learn to share and take turns.
· To develop fair play.
· To learn to respect one’s own property and that of others.
· To learn to be courteous.
· To see God in the world around us.
· To grow in faith and the knowledge of Christ.
· To worship God daily.
· To grow in Christian living.