THE UNIFORM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Short sleeve or long sleeve Polo with OSNAS logo (required)
- Fleece with OSNAS logo (optional)
- Pants (for boys and girls)
- Skort (for girls)
- Short sleeve or long sleeve white dress shirt with OSNAS logo (required)
- Regular Necktie (Boys in grades 7-12)
- Pre-tied Necktie (Boys in grades K-6)
- Girls Cross Tie (Purchased at the school)
- Same pants or skorts as other days may be worn
- On Fridays, students have the option of wearing their school uniform, gym uniform, or any of the spirit-wear with OSNAS logo.
- Navy or Maroon OSNAS T-shirt (required)
- Gym Shorts (required)
- Hoodie (optional)
- Gym Pants (optional)
The uniform items can be purchased online through the vendors below. The only exception to this is the girls cross tie which can be purchased at the school. Click on the links below to go to each website:
- B.I. Ink (Polos, Fleece, Gym Uniform, Spirit-wear)
- Land’s End (Pants, Skort, Dress Shirt, Necktie, Socks, Tights)
- The last Friday of each month is a special dress day in which students who wear “JESUS NEVER STOPS” shirts (available for purchase in the school office) are permitted to wear black or blue jeans without rips or holes.
- Unless otherwise noted, for field trips, students may wear Jesus Never Stops shirts and black or blue jeans without rips or holes. They may also wear their gym uniform or regular uniform.
- Although not required, girls may purchase navy socks and tights on the Land’s End link. Navy is the only permitted color for high socks and tights.
- Students who are unable to tie their shoes must wear shoes that do not have laces (untied shoes are unsanitary, expend time and cause falls).
- Any visible undershirts must be solid navy.
- White dress shirts must be tucked in.
- Fleeces are not to be worn over dress shirts on Wednesdays.
- Skorts must arrive at the knee.
- Belts are not required but are recommended for boys in grades 7-12.
- Students in grades K-4 can wear their gym uniform to school on days that they have P.E. class.
- Students are free to wear the shoes and socks of their choice as long as they are not distracting.
All decisions regarding the appropriateness of dress and grooming remain at the discretion of the administration.