THE UNIFORM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Short sleeve or long sleeve polo shirt with OSNAS logo (required)
- Fleece with OSNAS logo (optional)
- Pants (for boys and girls)
- Skort (for girls)
- Navy tights (for girls)
- Short sleeve or long sleeve white dress shirt with OSNAS logo (required)
- Regular necktie (boys in grades 7-12)
- Pre-tied necktie (boys in grades K-6)
- Girls cross tie (purchased at the school)
- Same pants (or skort) as other days may be worn
- V-neck Sweater with OSNAS logo for boys (optional)
- Cardigan Sweater with OSNAS logo for girls (optional)
- Blazer with OSNAS logo (optional)
- On Fridays, students have the option of wearing their school uniform or gym uniform.
- Tee shirt with OSNAS logo (required)
- Gym shorts and/or pants with OSNAS logo (required)
- Hoodie with OSNAS logo (optional)
The uniform items can be purchased online through the vendor below. The only exception to this is the girls cross tie which can be purchased at the school. Click on the link below to shop:
- The last Friday of each month is a special dress day in which students who wear “JESUS NEVER STOPS” shirts (available for purchase in the school office) are permitted to wear black or blue jeans without rips or holes.
- Unless otherwise noted, for field trips, students may wear Jesus Never Stops shirts and black or blue jeans without rips or holes. They may also wear their gym uniform or regular uniform.
- Although not required, girls may purchase navy socks and tights on the Land’s End link. Navy is the only permitted color for high socks and tights.
- Students who are unable to tie their shoes must wear shoes that do not have laces (untied shoes are unsanitary, expend time and cause falls).
- Any visible undershirts must be solid white.
- White dress shirts must be tucked in.
- Fleeces are not to be worn on Wednesdays.
- Skorts and shorts must arrive at the knee.
- Belts are not required but are recommended for boys in grades 7-12.
- Students in grades K-4 can wear their gym uniform to school on days that they have P.E. class. All other grades must change into their gym uniform.
- Students are free to wear the shoes and socks of their choice as long as they are not distracting.
All decisions regarding the appropriateness of dress and grooming remain at the discretion of the school administration.